RSS
email

2011/06/13

Tracy Morgan Proud and Turning The Problem of Internet Trolls

On one hand, Soulja Boy makes a decent point in a new online rant:
How big of a loser must you be to become someone's friend on Facebook, solely to post hateful messages regarding that individual's work?
On the other hand... well, the rapper goes a bit far in his latest diatribe, using language that would make Tracy Morgan proud and turning the problem of Internet trolls into a race issue. This is what Soulja Boy posted over the weekend:
Soulja Boy Pic
"IM TIRED OF WHITE PEOPLE DOING US LIKE THIS MAN!! THEY TREAT US SO WRONG!! fuck THEM MAN ON GOD!! fu*k THEM FOR LIKING A BLACK MANS FACEBOOK JUST TO TALK shit!! fuck RACIST I HATE YOU
"Maybe I finally said the right shit to get these racist to unlike my page. Fans i'm sorry you had to read this. but we must take a stand. they WILL not treat us like this any longer. I dont give a fuck.
"I'm gonna keep talking sh*t to these white f*ggots until they unlike my page. fucking weirdo stalkers!
just unlike my page and shut the fuck up. let my fans enjoy me. All young black people dont let these faggots discourage you from your dreams! you can be anything you want! DESPITE them always trying to hold us down and talk shit! WE ARE GREAT"
Man. Even LeBron James didn't go there when reacting to his critics.
[Photo: WENN.com]
matt@iscribelimited.com (Hilton Hater) 13 Jun, 2011


--
Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/06/soulja-boy-to-white-facebook-stalkers-go-away/
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com