RSS
email

2011/06/17

The Real Housewives of New Jersey - Teresa Giudice

Attention, viewers of The Real Housewives of New Jersey. Teresa Giudice has a message for you:
Why the heck are you wasting an hour of your life every week watching the scripted drama between a group of wealthy, self-centered, spoiled women?
Just kidding. The star of this franchise actually took to her blog today and attempted to shoot down rumors that she and husband Joe are in serious trouble. She wrote:
A Happy Marriage?
Teresa and her friends lost nine points this week.
Joe and I are not getting a divorce. We aren’t separated; never have been. We are happily married. I love him as much as the day we got married. My kids are wonderful. Yes, Gia cried in school one day, but everyone’s been really sweet to her since then and she’s tough, like her mom. I’m so blessed to have my beautiful family!
Teresa also wrote that she feels bad for Kim Kardashian in the face of Bret Lockett claiming the two had an affair, while also addressing the topic of her relationship with her brother and sister-in-law:
I love my brother and would do anything to have him in my life full-time again. We were so close growing up, and the more time that passes like this, it just breaks my heart. And it is tearing my parents up. We’re their only kids. But I am at a loss when it comes to Melissa. Clearly we can’t be a family if she doesn’t want us to be, and I’ve tried everything I can think of to love her, accept her, forgive her, apologize to her... what am I missing?
Hmmm... any kind of shame over how you make a living and exploit your family? Just a guess on our part.
matt@iscribelimited.com (Hilton Hater) 14 Jun, 2011


--
Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/06/teresa-giudice-shoots-down-divorce-rumors/
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com