RSS
email

2011/06/14

Kelsey Grammer Admitted As Much at The Tony Awards Last Night

Kelsey Grammer is in for a long custody battle with his ex. He admitted as much at the Tony Awards last night, sounding confident about his chances.
“It’s going to be a long drawn out thing and it’ll be turgid and unpleasant I’m sure, but not on my side," the actor told OK! Weekly.
Kelsey Grammer, Wife #4
Will Kelsey Grammer still be smiling when his custody battle plays out?
No matter how it plays out, Kelsey couldn't say enough good things about his new wife, Kayte Walsh, who accompanied him to the event.
"She’s just amazing. She’s extraordinary. A lovely human being," Grammer said. "I’m as blessed as I’ve ever been in my life.”
[Photo: WENN.com]
matt@iscribelimited.com (Hilton Hater) 14 Jun, 2011


--
Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/06/kelsey-grammer-gushes-over-kayte-walsh-touches-on-custody-battle/
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com