RSS
email

2011/07/21

Chris Brown is Hitting Back at Allegations

Chris Brown is hitting back at allegations that he's the neighbor from hell, saying peeps in his building are trying to smear him and make him look bad.
Specifically, he claims one of his neighbors scratched the initials "C.B." into an elevator in an effort to make the singer look like a "reckless punk."
Chris' West Hollywood neighbors are not fans, complaining to the manager about noise, parking violations and the aforementioned vandalism.
Now, Brown has FIRED BACK on his Twitter page.
C. Brown Photo
"My neighbor carves my name in our elevator to incriminate me so it looks like I'm a reckless 22 your [sic] old," the star writes.
As for photos showing Brown parking in handicapped spaces, Brown says, "My parking spaces in my building that were assigned to me when I [bought] this crib are painted over with handicap and no Parking signs."
His lawyer echoed this sentiment earlier in the week, saying the spaces are clearly Brown's and that he is taking legal action.
"A person should be able to live in his or her own company of their house!" Brown adds, pleading once again for the haters to leave him alone. "I'm barely home so these stories and accusations are so childish!"
steve@thehollywoodgossip.com (Free Britney) 22 Jul, 2011


--
Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/07/chris-brown-on-condo-complaints-im-being-set-up-by-haters/
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com