RSS
email

2011/07/03

Amber Rose and Nicki Minaj Shoot Down Feud Naked Photo

Yes, Amber Rose really is the subject of naked photos that have leaked online.
But, no, the model did NOT send those pictures to Nicki Minaj's boyfriend, as a rumors this week claimed. Here is how Rose says the images made their way on to the Internet in the first place:
Wiz Khalifa and Amber RoseNicki Photograph
"I trusted someone that worked 4 me & allowed them to use my laptop a million times, I caught this person sending my pics to themselves and I fired this person immediately... I'm really hurt & embarr#!@%*#ed because I have so many young girls that look up to me. I would never put those pics out of myself."
Rose says fiance Wiz Khalifa has been aware of the pics for two months and the couple has been bracing for this day since then. She also says the incident has cost her a few gigs.
Minaj also addressed the scandal and alleged feud on Twitter, writing:
"Ppl rlly believed it? WOW... I don't address dumb s***. I always assume intelligent ppl understand these 'stories' are 4 entertainment purposes only. But KARMA is a bitch. Every lie u print will come back to you & your children in one way or the other. Trust that. & 4 da record, only reason I addressed this is b/c its costing some1 their job."
[Photos: WENN.com]
matt@iscribelimited.com (Hilton Hater) 03 Jul, 2011


--
Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/07/amber-rose-and-nicki-minaj-shoot-down-feud-naked-photo-rumors/
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com